JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for all the kind words. I've really come to enjoy my time out on the bench, and I will always feels most fortunate to have done the project with my Father.

I use these Shop The Hillman Group 1/4"-20 Stainless Steel Pronged Tee Nut at Lowes.com to mount all my presses to my bench and havent had an issue can remove all of the presses in min. if needed..

These are great. I used these in a house I lived in 25 years ago. I had a very limited area I could load in so I mounted all my loading presses on a piece of HD Particle board. I then drilled holes in these mounting plates that lined up with 4 holes in my workbench. Want to change press, remove bolts, put new one in place, and bolt down. Also had my trimmer mounted on one of these "adapters". Allowed me to put the equipment I wasn't using on a corner storage shelf and the only thing on the workbench was what I was using at that time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top