JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
(Oregon trades will need FFL.)

Looking for a trade, but will take $500 cash.

Maybe you have a child going to college and needs the best computer they can get.

Maybe you want a computer that doesn't suffer from viruses and spyware like Windows computers do.

Maybe you already know how awesome these things are. You can even mount this thing under your reloading bench and take up about 8" of space!

I want and AR15 (.223/5.56), but on my budget I can't just go out and buy one, so I have to part with my newest toy.

I picked up this Mac Mini for a project back in February brand new at Best Buy, bought all the bells and whistles for it (Wireless laser mouse, Wireless keyboard, Video adapters). I didn't pick up the entry level one, I bought an upgraded model with double the RAM and a better video card because I needed to test video editing and movie making.

It has literally around 5 hours total use in it.

The project is done and I already have plenty of computers, but no AR15... this is where you come in. These things are much more expensive than their PC counterparts, because they are made of the best stuff available in the world today.

Here's the specs: (I put Best Buys link and current price list next to it for reference)

I'm not terribly picky, let's talk.

19" Nec LCD Flatpanel Monitor included!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Mac Mini
$762.99
Mac Mini at Best Buy <- Click link

$69.99
Apple® - Magic Wireless Laser Mouse <- Click link

$69.99
Apple® - Wireless Keyboard <- Click link

PRODUCT FEATURES
Intel® Core&#8482; i5 processor
Features a 3MB L3 cache and 2.5GHz processor speed.

Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
Automatically speeds up your processor when your Mac needs extra performance.

Intel® Core&#8482; i5 processor
Features smart 4-way processing performance with a speed boost.

4GB DDR3 memory
For multitasking power.

500GB hard drive (5400 rpm)
Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times.

AMD Radeon HD 6630M graphics
Feature 256MB GDDR5 video memory for lush images. HDMI output for connection to an HDTV. Dual display and video mirroring capability.

Thunderbolt port (This is the fastest port known to man with 10 GIG in and out and the same time, and can be plugged into up to 6 devices! Faster than SATA, Faster than USB3, made by Intel and will be an industry standard within 3 years when the rest of the world catches up.)
FireWire port (800 Mbps)
4 USB 2.0 ports
Provide quick and simple connection for digital peripherals. Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 wireless interface.

Built-in wireless LAN (802.11a/b/g/n)
Built-in 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 connector.

Mac OS X Lion operating system preinstalled
Provides a stable platform for word processing, Web navigation, gaming, media storage and more.

Software package included
With iLife (iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand) and more.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top