Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

My pride and Joy, Les Baer 1911 Concept V custom

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Gas, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Gas

Gas Gig Harbor, Washington, United States Active Member

SPF

I have to sell her reddogz Comes with a S&A mag-well, a dawson precision fibre optic front sight and one Wilson Combat mag, everything else in pics is included. Selling new on gunbroker for $2250,
    Les Baer Concept V 1911 : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com
    I will sell for $1775. Do not low ball me, if you think you are offering a low ball, do not even send it to me. NO TRADES!

DSC_1889.jpg
    DSC_1888.jpg
    DSC_1887.jpg
    DSC_1886.jpg
    DSC_1885.jpg

by the way, I do have the classic 1911 "idiot" mark on it. Yes I did it the first time I took it apart. :withstupid:

DSC_1897.jpg

2. olyshoots

olyshoots Vancouver USA Member

Are you the original owner? Original Baer Mag (even though they are marginal)? Rounds fired? Year of mfg?

Baer's are tremendous quality.

3. Gas

I am the original owner. I do not have the original baer mag, it had feeding issues and I sent it back to Baer, but instead of getting another I had them send me a t-shirt instead since I already bought the wilson mags. I bought it last year sometime and rounds fired are under 500, probably close to 300, so it still is not fully broke in yet as Baer would suggest. I bought it last year around June.

4. Gas

Weekly bump

funny_animated_pictures_12.gif

:laugh:

By the way, the idiot mark, is gone. I got it out with some polishing compound and a dremel.

DSC_1899.jpg

5. Gas

back to top Price drop to $1600 firm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.