JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

I have to sell her reddogz Comes with a S&A mag-well, a dawson precision fibre optic front sight and one Wilson Combat mag, everything else in pics is included. Selling new on gunbroker for $2250,
Les Baer Concept V 1911 : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com
I will sell for $1775. Do not low ball me, if you think you are offering a low ball, do not even send it to me. NO TRADES!

View attachment 193244
View attachment 193245
View attachment 193246
View attachment 193247
View attachment 193248

by the way, I do have the classic 1911 "idiot" mark on it. Yes I did it the first time I took it apart. :s0167:

View attachment 193249

Are you the original owner? Original Baer Mag (even though they are marginal)? Rounds fired? Year of mfg?

Baer's are tremendous quality.

I am the original owner. I do not have the original baer mag, it had feeding issues and I sent it back to Baer, but instead of getting another I had them send me a t-shirt instead since I already bought the wilson mags. I bought it last year sometime and rounds fired are under 500, probably close to 300, so it still is not fully broke in yet as Baer would suggest. I bought it last year around June.

Weekly bump

funny_animated_pictures_12.gif

:s0114:

By the way, the idiot mark, is gone. I got it out with some polishing compound and a dremel.

View attachment 192546

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.