JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had my PM9 for around 4 years now.
Bought one prior and sold it then returned due to the size.

Anyway, I probably had put around 300 rounds through it over the years.
Agree, not many, but my shooting options were limited.
I started shooting heavily again after joining a range and after becoming pretty proficient at
50' with the gun over a couple months began a test.

I've been carrying the revolver (66) and have now put down 650 rounds through the PM9 without a cleaning or
a single hiccup. I run a mag or two of Gold Dots or Hi Power HP's through it at the end of each session. (about 50 to 70 rounds total each time)

I cleaned really well tonight and will go back to every day carry.

Just thought the performance was impressive and my shooting of this little thing has improved so much
during this time and have really began to love the smooth double action trigger for the guns purposes.

I'm glad to hear of the reliability reports regarding the pm9.
I have one, & would carry it more, but I haven't ran enough trouble free rounds through it yet.

I'm glad to hear of the reliability reports regarding the pm9.
I have one, & would carry it more, but I haven't ran enough trouble free rounds through it yet.

How many rounds do you have through it? I bought mine used and put 150 trouble free rounds through it before I started carrying it. I must have at least 500 through it now. Without issue.

My father has the CM9 and it has been 100% reliable with all types of ammo. However, the thing is hard to shoot well for everyone who has shot it. The handle is so small, and the trigger breaks so far back that it is difficult to keep on target. It can be done, and I was able to hit a 12in gong at 50 feet consistently, however I really had to take my time. Faster shooting is difficult. The gun itself is accurate, but for me it is not an instinctive shooter.

I had a k40 covert, and had none of the problems mentioned above. That was a cool gun. I am not sure if there a big difference between the PM9 and the CM9, but I would not carry a CM9 when there is better options for me.

I have between 1500 and 2000 rounds through mine. I think it took me 800 rounds or so to get reasonably good with it. Fantastic pistol. No problems. I changed the recoil spring and one magazine spring just because, but it has functioned perfectly.

I'm not sure about the CM. The trigger is long but shorter reset and sooo smooth. I can put em in the 10 ring at 50' as fast as my range allows. Put a rear Novak and front night sight on it . After 50 rds my accuracy suffers. I was confident in the gun, but was just playing around when I decided to put that many rounds through without cleaning. Good results , but a bubblegum to clean. There may be guys who can shoot these small light guns dead on, but I am more than satisfied with the accuracy I'm getting. At 25' my groups are much tighter and the gun to me is what it is designed for. Self defense. I now have about 1100 rounds total through mine I'd say.

Until my SIG 938, a MK9 was my daily carry. I have probably near 1k rounds without a single error. But I also keep it very clean. Trigger is DOA, but very smooth. I debated a PM9 to save weight, and to share holsters, but the SIG seduced me. What can I say? :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top