JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From what I understand, sales were anemic at best, until the liberal commedians started picking on it, and then sales shot through the roof. Hillarious story of their hatred backfiring on them.

i like the comic sans comment. which actually has a valid point :D
There is a war raging in the United States. Those who are opposed argue that using it implies a lack of seriousness, a lack of education, and a flouting of social mores. Those who love it are more rabid about its appropriateness in all situations, wanting to show it off in restaurants, coffee shops, and even the library. Whether it's used at work to passive-aggressively tell a co-worker to stop eating your leftovers or it's used in the neighborhood to generate interest so the kids will come to a birthday party, those on the pro side completely ignore study after study that scientifically show that its use just isn't a good idea.

Am I talking about using a gun? No. I'm talking about using Comic Sans. This book is typeset in COMIC SANS. For the love of all that is good and pure, Mr. Jeffs, if you don't want your ideas about open carry to sound crazy, how about you write about them in a legible font that didn't go out with Windows 95?:p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top