JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I live and work in the Orofino area, been in and out of here since high school, came back for good in 1990, could not force me out at gunpoint, my sheriff is level headed and a good man to work for, I am a part time deputy and full time parole officer for the state, we still have quality of life here. Oh and by the way I grew up in the Stanfield, Or. and worked for Clackamas County in my early years, hands down better here.

Thank you sir!
My hope of joining your citizenry is on hold due to the current global financial situation but thakfully my sheriff has signed the same proclimation that you folks adhere to.
Idaho is stlll the far more beutiful spot on God's earth and in my heart it shall remain so!
Boys there are lots of excelent homes as well as jobs in ID as well as lakes the size of small seas.
Go do your research. It's like TX with Moose!

We like it so much we just listed our house for sale in LaCenter WA and bought a lot in Kuna Idaho, about 15 mins outside of Boise. Not only are the people nicer the gun laws better and we are having a 2800 sq ft house with a giant 3 car garage built on a 13,000 foot lot for under 200k. Got to love the great state of Idaho. Patrick

while it is beautiful here and good quality of life, I would warn that the employment here is dismal at best, Clearwater County has one of the highest rates of unemployment in the country but even that is slowly improving

while it is beautiful here and good quality of life, I would warn that the employment here is dismal at best, Clearwater County has one of the highest rates of unemployment in the country but even that is slowly improving
That's why you need folks with lots of Moolla to encourage the economy

I've been following this thread and just noticed it's in Preparedness & Survival. Other than less populated/rural, any geological, nuclear fallout etc. reasons it's a good P&S choice?
BTW because of you, the B-52s are now running in my head on a constant loop. :s0056:

I've always had a soft spot for towns so small that cars going in opposite directions stop, roll down their windows, and have a chat. If anyone comes up behind, they politely wait. Can't interrupt a good story. A friend of mine in Hawaii gave it a name, "Molokai board meeting." If the downtown has a few brick buildings, that's a bonus. I've just never found one where I could make a living.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top