JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
USCCA was not the only one affected. CCWSafe will not cover self defense incidents in WA as a result of its dumb bubblegum Ins. Commissioner. What is more BS, his office cited a WA case as authority for their actions that does not say what they claim is says. As a matter of public policy, no insurer can cover liability for intentional criminal acts. This is the case everywhere, not just WA. However, some insurance policies have exclusions for all intentional acts even if not criminal and that was the situation in the WA case the dumb bubblegum cited. If I could get legal support I would sue the SOB, because CCWSafe is not insurance in the first place and they are interfering with a contract that was not made in WA between persons, none of whom are WA residents and they are interfering with interstate commerce.

I just switched to USCCA from a general legal insurance company. The difference is $5 per month. I dropped the general legal insurance because my wife's new employer offered a better general legal insurance package. Only problem was it doesn't cover firearms incidents. I feel better about having USCCA because I can now pick my own lawyer, and that gives me great peace of mind.

I just switched to USCCA from a general legal insurance company. The difference is $5 per month. I dropped the general legal insurance because my wife's new employer offered a better general legal insurance package. Only problem was it doesn't cover firearms incidents. I feel better about having USCCA because I can now pick my own lawyer, and that gives me great peace of mind.
I'm glad you have the opportunity to join USCCA. I was a member in good (Platinum) standing until those douchebags Jackboot Jay, Sideshow Bob Ferguson (AG), and Slimy Mike Kreidler (IC) decided that Washingtonians were not allowed to have legal protection from overzealous DAs looking to make names for themselves by prosecuting innocent victims of violent crime. They all took their cue from the Luv Guv, Andrew Cuomo, when he outlawed CC coverage in NY and called it "murder insurance" and the antis bought in to the lie hook, line, and sinker. Goddamn them all to Hell! :mad:

Last Edited:
… why does this sound like a sales add on Tv to me?

USCCA Insurance company fined $100,000

Um, old news, posted ~14 months ago, and the article is from 3 years ago...
Helps to read the thread before posting, Bill... ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top