JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well built quite a few AR's but I always end up keeping my factory builds and selling off my home grown. I would like to go into the pistol world and build this as a 7.5-10.5 length. I currently have a 10.5 SBR north tech build and love it. 7.5 barrel length in 223 is normally not liked, so I was toying with the idea of a 300BLK. 300 would put me in the 8.5 length range. Any input on this. I really would dislike shelling out $1 per round compared to 30cents for 223. This gun would be used for 50-75 yards so not sure if the 300 is worth the extra change. This build will be all top shelf parts and I will try and take it slow. This is how she sits right now, ready to drain the bank.

Also toying with the rail. The NSR rail works perfect with this upper but looking into one that is a little different than the normal Noveske build. I wanted a Geissele but doesn't fit :(.

A side note, I have always felt as some products are expensive because of their name. Noveske is expensive because it is the best upper and lower quality I have ever seen. The fit is extremely tight just about perfect at every angle.

IMG_6381.jpg

Yeah, starting out with a high quality foundation like this should only have high quality parts attached to it, I'd say.
I'm very new to AR pistols and am curious to see what you decide to do with it. Do you have an intended usage? That might be a deciding point in caliber selection.

I have been doing some youtube today and I am starting to point towards 300blk. This vid helped answer a few questions I had. Plus I guess it would be nice to add something different to the stable than a standard 556. Its purpose will end up being a target play gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top