JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
already got one on order Burt!

They also have the 9mm kit and mags available now. They are taking care of back orders, but I am sure if you emailed them that you wanted one the wait would be short. Mine is on its way :).

Makes for the overall most expensive 9mm carbine, but damn cool (especially with a suppressor).

I can't find the Timney trigger in stock anywhere now.

Tavor trigger came today. Kind of scares me that they shipped a sucker with it. Hope they are not calling me a sucker for buying it.

Tavor trigger.jpg

I have a pelican case on my Kriss. To be honest guys it's HEAVY! It's cool that I can just toss it in the back of my truck, literally. Buy for my AR which is more expensive I use the blue fore gear dap. They have a 36" one that should fit the Tavor 21. Here's a video www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rX5Gv9akt8
I can't seem to find it online. BFG's website is no bueno. I hope that helped! I'm really jealous btw.

I shot my Tavor today with the Timney trigger installed. What a difference. So fast, more then worth the $350 dollar upgrade. I'll be using it in a 3 gun next week. I'll post some video when finished.
Hey I just picked up a tavor got a great deal. but im looking for optic options thinking of the mepro 21 sense that's what they ould ship with. do you have any thoughts on this also thinking of a compensator and of coarse the timney trigger.

Hey I just picked up a tavor got a great deal. but im looking for optic options thinking of the mepro 21 sense that's what they ould ship with. do you have any thoughts on this also thinking of a compensator and of coarse the timney trigger.
I ran with an AimPoint Micro H1 for awhile. I then switched to an Eotech XPS-2. Like the way the Eotech looks on the Tavor. You can't go wrong with ether.

From the reviews I read on the Mepro 21 is that they don't transition from dark to light very well. It really depends on what your going to do with it.

If it's just a fun gun you can't go wrong with a PrimaryArms Micro, bushnell trs-25, or Vortex Strikefire II. I would stay away from any that have a red and green dot. For some reason the optics that do both the brightness tend to suck, but the same optic will work fine it they just one or the other. I have used all three, and own a PrimaryArms Micro. Can't beat it for the money. Will hold zero on a .308 and can take a beating.

I only went with a higher end optic because it's also my home defense gun. If it works well for 3 gun with the new trigger I might get another Tavor just for home defense.

Like I said I'm going to be using mine for 3 gun for now. If it works well at some point I might pick up a 1 t0 6 power scope. Then again might just stay in the red dot class.

I did a trigger gauge on my old trigger pack 10lbs
Timney Trigger pack 4lbs

Right now I'm running a BattleComp2 . I like it would only change if the suppressor I want wont work with it.

I'll be doing a review with some video, and picks of the Timney trigger pack on Thursday.

Last I heard it was still at least a few months out. The guy wants to do extensive torture tests before he has parts mass produced. He's a one man operation so he needs to be sure the design is good to go before hand. People that tried his trigger at SHOT seem to think it was the best option at the show. I haven't felt them so I don't know!

Last I heard it was still at least a few months out. The guy wants to do extensive torture tests before he has parts mass produced. He's a one man operation so he needs to be sure the design is good to go before hand. People that tried his trigger at SHOT seem to think it was the best option at the show. I haven't felt them so I don't know!
I heard the same thing about the Timney form the people I follow on youtube, and review sites. Would be cool to get all three in one place, and do a comparison.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top