JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do the Mountain View Safes have a fire rating?

They do and I know it is similar to the Liberty Safes, but here is Charlie's contact info.

Mountainview safe company 503-706-7347 Charlie

The only complaint that I have so far is what some others have said in that the top shelf is kind of flimsy and I will probably cut some 1/2" plywood and cover it with carpeting to replace it eventually.

Otherwise, no complaints. Will provide protection from the average meth head with no problem.

Hope that helps.

I recall it is at least 1 hr. at 1200, but Rock may be right. Frankly, I was considering the one just one size down, but for only $150 difference, it just didn't make sense not just to go ahead with the biggest one.

I recall it is at least 1 hr. at 1200, but Rock may be right. Frankly, I was considering the one just one size down, but for only $150 difference, it just didn't make sense not just to go ahead with the biggest one.

You sir are correct,it is 1 hour and 1200. Just looked at one of his ads on CL.
RK

For the sagging shelf problem what I might try on mine is to find a piece of aluminum angle or "T" extrusion and just screw it to the bottom of the shelf from one side to the other. This should add much rigidity and not take up much space. It also won't add weight like a heavier material shelf would do. I think one strip mounted close to where the shelf hooks on to the side runners would suffice.

You guys should look into some of these racks. A guy from another gum forum makes them and they are very, very nice...affordable too. I use them and they really help keep things organized. :)

<broken link removed>

View attachment 224798

I know this Thread is very old, but can you tell me what Items are being used to hold the (4) Handguns at the top up? and maybe who makes them. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top