JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just picked it up on Wednesday. Will be a while before I can take it out and put some ammo through it.

ruger_p95_01.jpg

ruger_p95.jpg

It's a solid choice. There are lots of hi-cap mags available for that model and I've found that P95's are not finicky. The aftermarket mags seem to work fine - even the 33 rounders. And Ruger's are very durable. I bet you won't wear it out!

For the money, I don't think you can beat a P95.

It's a solid choice. There are lots of hi-cap mags available for that model and I've found that P95's are not finicky. The aftermarket mags seem to work fine - even the 33 rounders. And Ruger's are very durable. I bet you won't wear it out!

For the money, I don't think you can beat a P95.

I agree! I don't have one but if one does come my way, I'll grab it like a dog would grab a steak! Good choice!

I've had mine in stainless for several months now. About 300 - 400 rounds down the pipe, not a single FTE or FTF. Truly flawless. The only problem is that there's not SERPA holster for it yet (supposedly coming out in Feb).

PS - I got the Hogue grips, they don't make a huge difference but they are probably worthwhile. If you register your gun's serial number with Ruger on the website, you'll get a discount on accessories (including the grips).

I've had mine in stainless for several months now. About 300 - 400 rounds down the pipe, not a single FTE or FTF. Truly flawless. The only problem is that there's not SERPA holster for it yet (supposedly coming out in Feb).

PS - I got the Hogue grips, they don't make a huge difference but they are probably worthwhile. If you register your gun's serial number with Ruger on the website, you'll get a discount on accessories (including the grips).

One thing I never do is to register any of my toys' serial numbers with the manufacturer. When the "gun-grabbers" decide it is time to take in all guns, I want to make them work as hard as possible! So, I will not give them any shortcust!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top