JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you can find any, I'd start with some 124gr, seems to be helpful for some of the 938s. The Speer Lawman is really nice stuff, though really any decent ammo- ie. not underpowered 115 Wally World White Box should work from the get go. If you haven't done it, I'd put a little bit of the grease that comes with the gun on the rails before use.

What is it's birthday? There is a tracking thread on Sigtalk that is compiling info on build date vs. performance of the little guns. Of course it has a larger number of failures because more people go to the forums to gripe than extoll the virtues of their firearms, quietly competent doesn't get the keyboard going quite as often ;-)

I picked up my Sig P938 Nightmare from the LGS on Saturday, SN: 52A0185XX, BOD 9-25-2012. Came with a single 7 round mag, not a 6 for some reason. Having spent lots of time following the (mis)adventures of P938 owners who were in the public beta, I was pretty happy to see a nice, high serial on mine. It looks like everything that is 8800 or so and up is good. All the improvements that other owners had performed on their guns by Sig under warranty are on mine.

I took it to the range this morning, and pushed 100 rounds of Blazer Brass 115, and 100 rounds of UMC 115 through it with not a single hiccup. After the first 50 of each, I tried some WWB 115. Wouldn't go more than 1, maybe 2 rounds without a failure to feed. Put another 50 each of Blazer and UMC through it, and switched back to WWB. Seems fine now, leaving it at 250 rounds without a cleaning. I really wanted to get some 147 to run through it, but nobody had any on their shelves, I guess I'll give that a go with the Critical Defense I have on order when they come in. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship :s0155:

AWESOME... Ive had only one FTE out of my 938, and it was a 115 gr remington umc... The pistol has been pretty much flawless... I as well am lucky enough to have a XDS and 938 as well, and even though I love the 938, I tend to carry the xds... the glock 26 gets mighty lonely....

I love my P238- carry it more than my XDm 3.8 compact by far. If I was only gonna have 1 gun I'd probably want a 938. Right now I do carry my XDM in the winter- it prints way more but I have a vastly superior holster for it so its more comfortable. For the record a Milt Sparks VM-2 is freaking awesome and worth the 6 month wait

Tomoizle, let me know what you would want for your 938 and what all would be coming with it. I may have buyer lined up for you. My Nightmare has been a popular addition to our group of shooters.

My 938 is at the 800 round mark, and has been utterly flawless since it's early day 1 break in issue with WWB. I had a grip screw fall out, but it was recovered and put back in. I wouldn't have been crushed if it had disappeared since I'm going to be replacing them with stainless ones anyway, I just need to order them.

My 938 was picky early on. Never with self defense rounds but early on it wouldn't shoot the cheap stuff. I didn't carry it for a while because I couldn't find a good holster for it. Finally just made my own.
This one has been great, owb during the winter, then J hooks for iwb and it disappears under a t shirt.

Got my edges smooth as glass :s0155: Now I never leave it at home.

th_dae65d7edb7bf2bc798503b1375be23a.jpg th_4eaa7ef18816a654e2033a6752374b87.jpg