JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings NWFAers,

I bought this at my LGS about a month ago, noticed the USA on the slide and went "huh, that's cool". Haven't thought much about it until today, when I decided to look a little bit deeper into these new markings. I was surprised how little Info I was able to dig up...

I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen any of these locally? As far as I knew, US made glocks were for export only. So what's changed? Is it a different finish on the US Gen4 slide than the Austrian marked Gen4's?

Thanks in advance everyone.

Nice! Let us know how it runs, I've heard that the brass to face issues have been resolved on any USA made Glocks, but there aren't enough out there to say for sure.

I noticed one at my LGS the other day...
I'm not a Glock guy, but my first thought went to wondering if it had anything to do with just expanding to meet demand or if there was something around importing from Austria.

I thought they've had the US assembly going for a few years now?

ETA: How hard did you search??? Google is an amazing website if never seen it :s0131:
Where are glocks made now? - AR15.COM

Hahaha... Yes, thank you for the response. I had indeed seen some those posts from around the interwebs, but unfortunately none of them contained a whole lot of definitive info.
Also, may I compliment you on your bold use of the acronym "ETA"... I would refer you back to Google, but you're all over it. :)

just dan said:
I noticed one at my LGS the other day...
I'm not a Glock guy, but my first thought went to wondering if it had anything to do with just expanding to meet demand or if there was something around importing from Austria.

Me too.

My initial thought was Ewww, I don't want to be a guinea pig... but maybe I should just go shoot the snot out of it and stop worrying...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top