JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Woohoo, I am stoked. Is on it's way to me now. Built courtesy of Bob Silva at Fusion Firearms, former President of Dan Wesson. Bob was a joy to work with, and built me their first ever Tactical Hunter in Silver. :D
KenHunterTactYUKONSilver-2.jpg

That is sweet, I've got one of the first razer backs all ways wanted to get one with a 6" barrel great field gun.

Simply awsome.....
I can't say enough good things about Bob at fusion.
I have also had the pleasure of working with him on a custom CCO build

When will yours be ready?

Simply awsome.....
I can't say enough good things about Bob at fusion.
I have also had the pleasure of working with him on a custom CCO build

When will yours be ready?
I got it yesterday....only took about 5 weeks to build. They forgot to include magazine, so i ALMOST have the entire package. Bob called today and is sending 2 magazines tomorrow so all is good. What awesome service though huh? For the Prez of the company to do the builds, and return the phone calls. What awesome service though huh? For the Prez of the company to do the builds, and return the customer's phone calls.:s0155:

Agreed Bob is the best, I am a little envious that you got your so soon. Bob is telling me another 3 months until mine is ready
I think mine was so quick because i won it from auction and then had them custom build it from there. Don't know of any other reason i went to the front of the line other than that....also saved a couple hundred bucks that way.

It's ok good things come to those who wait..... Or so I have heard.

Love the look of your new longslide

Btw
Decided to keep the fusion I got from you. I came to the realization I would regret it if I sold it.

It's ok good things come to those who wait..... Or so I have heard.

Love the look of your new longslide

Btw
Decided to keep the fusion I got from you. I came to the realization I would regret it if I sold it.
Cool, i 100% imagine you are right on regretting if you sold...but this is my first fusion so it wasn't me you got her from.

Ahhh.... How things all run together. My bad.

You will love the quality and fit and finish on your Fusion. I have owned many different 1911's and IMO Fusion is making the one of the best 1911's available today.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top