JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This whole 2A fight has me losing sleep. Joined to provide a link to comment on bill 5737, I'll stick around and lurk a bit and fend off trolls.

I probably should also note that I handload, grew up hunting and currently enjoy collecting just about anything odd/interesting to me. I shoot lots of trap, handguns and a bit of long rifle. Currently looking for large caliber magnum rifles because that's just what I'm into right now. I plan to do some IDPA and maybe SASS. Really looking to be supportive of the community in a very difficult time.

Welcome. IMHO you got one more step........if you didn't do it already........get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Of course, it's still up to you if you choose to go around armed. But, I've found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

I talk to a lot of friends and family about the 2A issues going on right now, and definitely have had some heated and prolonged discussions on our rights and where we are headed as a nation. It definitely bothers me as someone who has the legal right to purchase firearms and enjoy them as a hobby. Much of my conversations with liberal friends have included some proper 'education' on firearms, because half the time they don't know what they're talking about when it comes down to specifics (what is an assault rifle, automatic fire, current laws, etc).

I've had my CCW for a while, I even qualified for one back when I lived in commifornia because of my job. I've been CCW for about 18 years :) I enjoy overhearing libtarded discussions while conceal carrying my full size 1911 :) I know that if I made it known they would probably mess themselves, but as a responsible CCW that's the kind of drama that I need to avoid. I live in an extremely liberal area of Seattle, open carry around here would not go over well even though it is legal.

The heated debates are par for the course. I avoid correcting folks on their clip/mag and 'assault weapon' points unless they get into machine guns and C3 anachronisms. I try to be non-confrontational and stick to research and facts on what gun control has done in current history (once you reference Hitler or fascism the argument is over - see Godwins Law) means, what the 2A was really intended for etc. People are just ignorant, one musket and a pound of powder my ***. The bottom line is that the freedom and lifestyle we enjoy is the perceived moral enemy of the liberal gun grabbers and that is really what they are out to destroy. They think we are all white, racist criminals. Just because they are prone to fits of rage and can't drink without getting drunk does not mean that everyone else does too. I was called a murderer just because I own a gun. That is the mentality that is becoming more common and just makes me sick. They don't mind that facts don't support any of their wild assertions either. Sigh, we should have a forum just to vent about the stupid stuff we hear about evil guns.

Thanks guys.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads