JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I need to get a carbon fiber one piece rod for the rifles. What I'm using now is an ancient three piece aluminum rod. :( If cleaning the filth out of the ARs wasn't enough, trying to push a three-piece, soft aluminum rod, through the barrel with jag/patch or brush is a biotch! And if your cleaning from the breech you need a longer rod than you would cleaning from the muzzle. I wish one of the good ones came with a 33", for the old .22LR rifles.

I need to get a carbon fiber one piece rod for the rifles. What I'm using now is an ancient three piece aluminum rod. :( If cleaning the filth out of the ARs wasn't enough, trying to push a three-piece, soft aluminum rod, through the barrel with jag/patch or brush is a biotch! And if your cleaning from the breech you need a longer rod than you would cleaning from the muzzle. I wish one of the good ones came with a 33", for the old .22LR rifles.

I have a Dewey rod that I use to clean my M14 and for my AR I have a Tipton rod. I also have an Otis cleaning kit that I take take in my range bag. The Otis kit takes a special round pads one for 22 cal and other large pads that I large enough for pistols and shotguns. For my cleaning rods I cut square cotton shotgun pads into smaller pieces and run them though my rifles. I have an AR multi section cleaning rod that I will use in an emergency.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top