JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found me an EDC flipper with an awesome blade. CJRB Kicker Recoil-Lock Knife Green G-10 with a 3.5" D2 blade. Lock up is really tight, flipper action is smooth and feel is perfect in my hand. The pocket clip has recessed screws despite some of the videos where the earlier version had raised screws. I have been flipping it every since it arrived a few hours ago and am just loving the heck out of this knife.

67b2a0dc-3cc3-4e32-8684-35b184924db2.jpg 3195a46e-ee75-4842-953f-23109b210ef2.jpg 44307f70-c5a7-47ae-ac2c-1064b1992544.jpg 215b9a1a-418c-4b12-b1bc-858397554dc4.jpg

Last Edited:
Very nice and my favorite carry length as well.
Thanks! I watched a bunch of YouTube videos on different flippers to make sure I got one of the proper length. I don't like a knife that is to short to get a good grip on. I also researched this company a little and found that they make some pretty decent and affordable knives. I like a lot of the more popular names out there, i.e Kershaw, Gerber, CRKT and others (No Benchmade!) and thought I'd give this one a try. Glad I did!:)

Thanks! I watched a bunch of YouTube videos on different flippers to make sure I got one of the proper length. I don't like a knife that is to short to get a good grip on. I also researched this company a little and found that they make some pretty decent and affordable knives. I like a lot of the more popular names out there, i.e Kershaw, Gerber, CRKT and others (No Benchmade!) and thought I'd give this one a try. Glad I did!:)

Out of curiosity, why don't you like benchmade?

I've always thought that the majority of their designs had fallen from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
Yes, that's my main reason! I've found that I just don't care for the looks of them. Not saying they aren't well made but, just not appealing to me.

Ok, I am finally done with buying knives for a little while! Found me an EDC flipper with an awesome blade. CJRB Kicker Recoil-Lock Knife Green G-10 with a 3.5" D2 blade. Lock up is really tight, flipper action is smooth and feel is perfect in my hand. The pocket clip has recessed screws despite some of the videos where the earlier version had raised screws. I have been flipping it every since it arrived a few hours ago and am just loving the heck out of this knife. Happy to be done for a while as this one will be in the pocket all the time.:s0155:

View attachment 766664 View attachment 766680 View attachment 766691 View attachment 766696

I picked up the exact same knife about a month ago and have been fairly impressed with it.
Ditto on the Benchmade knives. I bought one a while ago, and while it appeared to be well built, I just couldn't get the hang of using their goofy system for unlocking the blade. Having to fiddle the knife around so I could latch onto it from both sides was insufferable.

Yep, I love the top locking mechanism on this particular model. I may pick up another for my bro as he stated he might be looking for a better EDC soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top