JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for opinions. I had to push the rear sight over nearly 1/10". It is very accurate, but I'm not real happy about it. Maybe I'm just too picky. I have emailed CZ and asked what their spec is on this. The hammer looks very crooked in the picture, but it's actually a tiny bit. The top of the is not rounded evenly and adds to the illusion.
Shadow.JPG Shadow sight.JPG

I'd definitely follow-up w/CZ on this...I recently bought a lowly 75B and it shot accurately without any adjustment right out of the box and the hammer looks good as well.

If you bought new there should have been a sheet with the QA test grouping on it...can't imagine it being very close if the sights were that far off.

I have a couple CZ s , that is not acceptable . I've never seen one that wasn't perfect . I have seen them need the rear sight drifted a little bit but that can be shooter style , grip and all that. For the longest time I shot a lot of pistols low left till I figured out a couple things with me , your pistol just doesn't look right though

That does not look correct at all. My Shadow2 is dead on without correcting the sights and the hammer is not canted either.

Did you buy this one new?

Curiously, I didn't get a target. These guns are in high demand right now and I wonder if that's what's going on
Thanks, Ken
That does not look correct at all. My Shadow2 is dead on without correcting the sights and the hammer is not canted either.

Did you buy this one new?
Just got it and it's new

I had a friend shoot it right away and he stacked them on top of mine, about 4" left of center at 15 yards. Think where it would have been at 25 or 50.

I can also say my Shadow 2 did not have that rear sight problem, and was superb out of the box.

Every manufacturer has hit and miss issues with quality control. My first SP-01 is a tack driver and no rattles. My SP-01 tactical is not as accurate but is minute of bad guy heart.

Your hammer looks jacked, tho. The sight sucks but I'd just fix it myself rather than give up the gun for weeks. Drifting a sight isn't that hard.

The sight sucks but I'd just fix it myself rather than give up the gun for weeks. Drifting a sight isn't that hard.
Two different shooters arrived at the same POI.
Wasn't the sight drifted over to compensate ?
If so, might need a new barrel.

You send it back for that fix, considering it's a new purchase.

Two different shooters arrived at the same POI.
Wasn't the sight drifted over to compensate ?
If so, might need a new barrel.

You send it back for that fix, considering it's a new purchase.

Correct on the sight adjustment. I emailed them 3 days ago and called today. So far I have not got a call back or email response. I know they are busy, but will keep after them.

I had to send my 2075 Rami in to get a firing pin issue fixed. They paid for shipping both ways and it took about a month. I hope you get yours taken care of soon. Nice looking pistol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top