JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Awhile back I bought an Inox Beretta off of here. It was still a sound gun but was showing some scars from years of carry. I decided to give it a complete makeover and turn it into an awesome pimp-gun. I finally finished it this week. The frame was cerakoted by NW Custom Firearms here in Vancouver.

BEFORE
Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 1.21.02 AM.png

AFTER
pimpgun.jpg

Until you reach back like a pimp and slap a hoe with it, that's just god awful:p.

Looks like you put a lot of effort in it but personally I'm looking for what you started with:D:rolleyes:.

It is very flashy though! Congrats man;).

Looks nice! Did you have the lower Cerakoted black? How about the trigger, hammer, slide release, etc. did you have them refinished, or did you buy all new parts?

That's going to look real nice during your strolls down MLK/Grand on Saturday evenings :p

That must one of them "Smart Guns" ... 'Cause its soooo bright! :D

I do like the color values used and the color contrast in your pistol.
Oops , Showing off my Art Degree on a Gun Forum ... Please don't ban me ! :D:p
Andy

Awhile back I bought an Inox Beretta off of here. It was still a sound gun but was showing some scars from years of carry. I decided to give it a complete makeover and turn it into an awesome pimp-gun. I finally finished it this week. The frame was cerakoted by NW Custom Firearms here in Vancouver.

BEFORE
View attachment 334376

AFTER
View attachment 334377
Lookin' sweet! Nice job!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR