Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

My new Beretta PX4 Storm Inox

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Feb 21, 2012.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I am not a fan of polymer guns but I picked my new Beretta PX4 Storm Inox today. It is a really sweet gun. I didn't even know they made these until last week. I can't wait to get it to the range this week. If it shoots as nice as my friend's I am sure it will be my favorite polymer gun.

If you want to see it a little closer click the link below.

My New Ugly Polymer Gun - YouTube

2. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

You and your YouTube videos! By the way, I saw your video of revolvers being boring, antiquated, and stupid posted on the M14 forum. I don't think they understood your brand of humor, but really I think that is what happens when you live in your own little world.

Good day to you, sir.

3. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03 Snohomish Well-Known Member

Your hands are uncomfortably hairy, sir.

4. wombat

wombat Kirkland, WA Member

... hey Playboy. Nice surprise ... I've liked the PX4 for sometime, never had the steels to buy one, instead, went down the P99 side alley and still enjoy the trigger and point n shoot-ability.

I was more interested in the PX4 compact, but having now seen your (... ahem ... 9mm) full size model, I now need to take another feel at the .45 version. In a gunshop.

Waiting on the range report...

5. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy between springfield and shelbyville Well-Known Member

It's good to see more people drinking the px4 koolaid. :thumbup:

If it's anything like mine you're in for thousands upon thousands upon thousands of rounds of completely trouble free fun.

Just dont forget to grab a few 20 round magazines for it.

6. DavinFelth

DavinFelth Olympia Member

I just bought a Px4 in .40 two weeks ago. Only been to the range once since getting it, but I love how easy it is to control. Great looking gun.

7. Springwater Hill

Springwater Hill Vancouver, WA New Member

I love my PX4......you won't be disappointed!