JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First thing I did when I turned 21 was take the NRA Basic Pistol course so I could get my CHL. One of the instructors had a Beretta 92FS he let me shoot, and I've been a fan ever since. For whatever reason I've never purchased one, there was always something one spot higher on the list. I even ordered a set of these wood grips last year, knowing that I'd eventually have one. It finally happened this week, I found a deal on a new M9 that I couldn't resist. People go back and forth on the 92FS vs the M9, and I was hesitant to order at first. Reading about the differences it seemed like personal preference with the slight edge to the 92FS, but one look at the pictures and I knew this 80's kid had to have that straight dust cover. This won't be used for anything serious, so chalk one up for nostalgia.

IMG_8952_noserial.jpg

IMG_8953.jpg

Yep, very good looking pistol. I've got the 92FS Inox and really like it. I bought a Beretta M9-22 (not really made by Beretta but looks and feels like the M9) although I've not had a chance to shoot it yet. Good choice and I hope you find it shoots as well as it looks.

Mike

NICE KIT!!

Welcome to the Beretta 92 club!!

When i was stationed in Germany I bought this Italian made (OG Leathal Weapon/Die Hard) 92F back in '88, and then promptly "unofficially" carried it all over Europe... what can I say, I'm a cheeky bastige. ;)

I still have it, of course, LOL!
79D8EC56-77FE-4B07-BE80-E3E97D37FFF3.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews