JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well - I did it. Took the plunge and got a new Vbob. Got it locally for a screaming deal and couldn't pass it up. This thing is absolutely gorgeous. Certainly the nicest 1911 I have had the pleasure of owning. This is getting expensive real fast :)

Here are a couple of pics
5305447770_7a34ec1602.jpg

5304852885_63d86b906d.jpg

5305447536_dc2d291481.jpg

5305447082_98c52012b9.jpg

that's pretty. i really like that unholy smooth faced trigger. one of these days i gotta put my hands on a bobtail of one sort or another. see if its all it's cracked up to be.

that's pretty. i really like that unholy smooth faced trigger. one of these days i gotta put my hands on a bobtail of one sort or another. see if its all it's cracked up to be.

Thanks! It's my first bobtail as well. I have been looking at them online, but hadn't seen one up close. Went to the shop today and asked the guy if he had one. He didn't have any on display, so he had to go in the back. 5 minutes later, he comes out with this. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. It is even better in person! Cheers.

Very nice mind sharing about what paid? Nice gun for sure!!

Not at all. It was $1529 before taxes. That was almost $300 less than SEVERAL of the other places I have been looking. My guess is more volume = lower dealer cost = lower consumer cost. I am also military which aI am sure knocked a few off.

I couldn't be happier!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads