JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got the lower in today and put together my PSA Dagger with RMR cut slide and threaded barrel. Not sure what optic I'm going to go with yet but, it won't be an expensive one as this is a range toy. Thinking of the Swampfox Kingslayer. Got some G19 10rd mags on the way also. Hoping to get it to the range here soon.

thumbnail_IMG_0590.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0591.jpg

How do you like the trigger?
Sometimes they run sales on these and toss in a bunch of free mags.. thats the deal Im waiting for.

Ive heard gen3 glock triggers basically drop in if an end user does not like the hinged trigger. Curious about the trigger it comes with though.

How do you like the trigger?
Very long trigger pull but, for me the reset isn't bad. To be honest, I kind of like that take up so, not a real issue for me. I don't want a hair trigger even for just a range toy. Who knows, down the road it may be needed for other duties?!:D

I bought the Swampfox Sentinel for the G48MOS and really like it! So, I believe I'm going to go ahead and get the Swampfox Justice for this one. It isn't going to be a carry gun but, a home/bedside firearm. Won't be really any abuse.

I picked up one of these (gray slide) a few weeks ago and so far I like it. I also have a G19 and you can feel more quality in the Glock, however I am not disappointed with Dagger. I haven't had time to put many rounds through it, but what I have shot fine. As a quick test, I loaded a 33rd mag with every type & size of 9mm I had and it ate through it with nary a hiccup. It feels better in my hand than the G19. The trigger is different, but wasn't really a negative, just different and something to get used to. I like the stippling more and it feels a hair narrower. My G19 will be my trusty carry pistol and the Dagger will be my beat around truck/boat gun.

I approve of this purchase.

I got my slide from a great member here on the Forum. I too agree on the points you made! I don't really call it a Glock clone because, it may use the internals but, on the outside, doesn't look anything like a Glock. I will admit, that grip sure is a thing of comfort! Fits my hand like a glove! And the stippling gives a great hold without being to abrasive. I'm really looking forward to getting it to the range. Hopefully soon!

Well, she's coming along slowly but surely. Got my Swampfox Kingslayer in today. Need to do a range trip to get it sighted in with the optic. Just waiting on my Olight PL2 Mini to get here.

thumbnail_IMG_0615.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0617.jpg

They are durable guns and great for the price i built up a frankenglock using a poly 80 frame, apex trigger, glock 19x marksman barrel, and a dagger rmr cut slide and I love the slide.
Only thing you have to watch is the dagger frame pins are a larger diameter than glock pins.
I personally hated the (sigma) trigger but thats just me.

Great deal with the mags too

All you need now is a little custom engraving in the slide profile bubbles. "Lunginator"... to read in full... "Swapfox Lunginator". :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top