JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well i'll get the obvious question out of the way first, why on earth did i name myself "Tyler is the Jury"? Well i'm a first time gun owner and long-time gun operator, And the first gun i purchased? The Taurus Judge. This post will be my induction into the community and a partial review on my Judge. I was actually roaming Google to try and figure out what would i have to do in the case that my firing pin on my judge ever wore down, still haven't found an answer but i found this seemingly wonderful forum! I am 22 years old and i purchased my first firearm this week. I am exceedingly ecstatic about owning my first gun and I've already shot it way too much. I love the gun and am fortunate to be one of the seemingly few that have had no issues with the gun. Prior to purchasing my judge I had done major research, I wanted to be sure that this was the gun I wanted for self-defense scenarios and to go play at the range. I went through a butt-ton of mixed reviews. Some said that round expansion made it near impossible for rounds to be ejected from the drum. Others had no issues with it. Some say the ejector rod does not serve it's purpose because the shotgun shells are impossible to eject after being fired. Some had lock ups and jams, some said the drum wouldn't rotate, and some just downright dissed the judge in every aspect. But Nevertheless I decided to go ahead and purchase my judge. I couldn't be happier with the turnout. I have had 0 Issues with my judge whatsoever and have put nearly 100 rounds through it over this last weekend. Although it got a little black, every round fired, every round ejected, every round on target! I couldn't be happier with my purchase and this firearm most definitely exceeds my expectations. The only issue i had with it took place before the gun was fired once. The ejector rod stuck on push-trough and generally was rough even when it didn't stick. But a little rem oil did the trick on that and i am pleased to inform you that it's an awesome gun! I am so happy i found this site and look forward to meeting the large community of like-minded gun owners that love to shoot as much as i do!.

PS: I live in Texas but I was born in Washington state, just FYI.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top