JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey there,

I have a great condition Smith & Wesson M&P9c no slide safety or mag safety, with (2) 12 round mags with both flat and finger plates and (1) 10 round CA compliant magazine with a flat plate. Desantis pocket holster, all original accessories, box etc. I've put 250 rounds through it without a malfunction of any sort. Looks as new minus a little normal wear for 250 rounds, and a great gun. Never carried, and cleaned after each of it's 3 range trips. It's only a few months old, it doesn't fit into the assortment I'm looking to build for my lifestyle.

I'd like to trade for one of the following, in order of preference. Would like something in similarly excellent condition:

1) M&P 9 full size with threaded barrel
2) M&P 45 full size with threaded barrel
3) S&W 29 4" nickel
4) S&W 629 4"
5) Springfield XD(s)
6) An ultra compact .45 1911 with ambi safeties.
7) An M&P, XD(m) or 1911 converted to 460 Rowland that can be shown to be reliable.

I live in Eugene but can do FTF just about anywhere in Oregon and am good with cash either way depending on the deal.

Lyle

I'd also consider an M&P 22, Stag Model 8L, a Browning Semi Auto 22 Grade 1 or a nickel S&W J frame with hammer in 38 spl or 9mm.

Lyle

PS I'll be moving to WA Jan 1, so a FTF in WA is an option down the road if it's still around.

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top