JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this your video or just posting this vid you found?
If it's yours I'd rather have a review on here instead of you just wanting hits on your vid.
But that's just me.

European guns are proofed to CIP standards, which requires firing 2 shots, 30% above max CIP pressure IIRC. after they fire the shots, the gun is given a proof mark to certify that it's been "proofed". This is essentially the same as the SAAMI HPT (high pressure test, or blue-pill) however SAAMI standards are 1 shot 40% above SAAMI max pressure (again IIRC). However SAAMI does not require proofing, or proof marks. I generally think this is one advantage of the CIP system over the SAAMI, as 1) Proof loads are hard to come by 2) if you're cobbling a gun together with a bunch of parts, do you know if it was ever proofed and won't explode on you?

Is this your video or just posting this vid you found?
If it's yours I'd rather have a review on here instead of you just wanting hits on your vid.
But that's just me.

Nope, that's me, and I'm local. Trying to find a way to get the word out about my channel. Is there a better place here I should have posted this? Getting momentum started isn't easy.

And I'm not sure what you mean by a review vs hits. If I were reviewing this, I'd have to say it is a stunning video about a very great gun hosted by the most exciting, vivacious, invigorating gun channel host to come along since Hickock45 was Hickock22. :D

Well I don't come here to go to YouTube to watch members videos. If I wanted to get there channel noticed I would do a written review then link to the video.
Maybe it's just me but I won't watch the vids without it
I have ignored a very popular member and YouTube for the same.
Like I said,I'm not here to make your YouTube channel famous

Hey Hedrin. I watched your video. I did so because you are a supporting member of a site I like very much. Being the cheap SOB that I am, it's the least I could do. (I really do plan on changing that Joe). Albeit, mjbskwim's point is well taken. If you are looking for support, it'll come across better if you state that fact before you post a vaguely described video of your own. Adding a written review wouldn't be a terrible plan either. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top