JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up this Mosin Nagant off SGN last week (only a few days left before that forum shuts down for good). What a great deal it was too. It came mounted in an Archangel stock with a Timney trigger installed and threaded barrel with brake done locally by a smith in Snohomish. It also came with 300 rounds of factory boxed brass cased 762x54R, two scopes, a bipod, a sling, boresight and three magazines. There were some other bits and ends that came with it as well. The price I paid probably wouldn't have covered the cost of all the extras it came with so essentially the actual rifle was free! I decided to give this to my son Zac as an early birthday present. It is his first very own rifle. He's shot all mine but this is his and I think he liked it by the grin on his face. We zeroed it at the 100 yard line in quick order and he commenced to ringing the gongs at the 220 yard line like he was playing a Christmas carol. I am impressed with the Mosin. It's the first either of us have ever shot. His joy brightened my day!

IMG_5921.jpg

I picked up this Mosin Nagant off SGN last week (only a few days left before that forum shuts down for good). What a great deal it was too. It came mounted in an Archangel stock with a Timney trigger installed and threaded barrel with brake done locally by a smith in Snohomish. It also came with 300 rounds of factory boxed brass cased 762x54R, two scopes, a bipod, a sling, boresight and three magazines. There were some other bits and ends that came with it as well. The price I paid probably wouldn't have covered the cost of all the extras it came with so essentially the actual rifle was free! I decided to give this to my son Zac as an early birthday present. It is his first very own rifle. He's shot all mine but this is his and I think he liked it by the grin on his face. We zeroed it at the 100 yard line in quick order and he commenced to ringing the gongs at the 220 yard line like he was playing a Christmas carol. I am impressed with the Mosin. It's the first either of us have ever shot. His joy brightened my day!

View attachment 499887
SGN...????

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top