JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was surprised how quickly this stuff sold out. I bought three boxes each of .45acp, 9mm, and .40S&W for myself just for the novelty of it. I also bought a few other boxes to give as x-mas presents to a couple of friends who own guns and are also fellow Zombie lore fans. Did anyone else buy any?

I think the whole gimmick is pretty fun, but I do have one issue with the ammo. If it is really designed to kill Zombies shouldn't it be FMJ for better skull penetration. Am I the only person that thinks this is the case?

Everybody knows you won't have any issue with penetrating a zombie skull with HP or the Hornady XTP. Especially a skull that is covered in rotting flesh. Let's not overthink this.

Just noticed, this is my 1000th post! :s0155:

Last Edited:
Anyone who thinks kid will think its a toy need to rethink their firearms security and training for their young shooters...geese Its for fun ! I think its great and plan on getting bunches for the Laughs and for gifts ....People Lighten up ..

Everybody knows you won't have any issue with penetrating a zombie skull with HP or the Hornady XTP. Especially a skull that is covered in rotting flesh. Let's not overthink this.

Just noticed, this is my 1000th post! :s0155:
Freshly dead Zombies present the biggest threat. When they are still mostly intact and capable of quicker movement. I have seen way to many case of hollow point ammo deflecting off skulls. Even in close up situations like suicide attempts.

Congrats on the posts.

Call me paranoid...but I'm worried about some kid thinking it's a toy, ends up shooting someone.
And yes, I know it's marked on the box "it's not a toy".
Kids usually don't read warning labels, they just look at the graphics.

And these kids will also be carrying guns to put the ammo into if they come across some? Still, the reason you just stated is why I think the run will be short lived. they will eventually cancel the production as soon as the initial mass selling slows down. If they kept producing it at the current rate they would have to discontinue their standard lines.

No FMJ.You wanna see stumps, unless ya wanna see their faces and expressions when they get smacked.This latter part could make it difficult to whack em in later confrontations.You may feel for them after awhile,even to the point to where ya just turn away for fear of feeling bad that ya whacked em,heck ya might even throw em a neighbor or ex-girlfriend or two.The only thing you can do to them is pop em in the head,it's not like you can torture them or even make fun of em before you end their walkability.Hey,if ya blow their head off they can't bite ya so it serves two purposes right there.So yeah,no FMJ.It leads to other things down the road man that ya might not wanna do.

No FMJ.You wanna see stumps, unless ya wanna see their faces and expressions when they get smacked.This latter part could make it difficult to whack em in later confrontations.You may feel for them after awhile,even to the point to where ya just turn away for fear of feeling bad that ya whacked em,heck ya might even throw em a neighbor or ex-girlfriend or two.The only thing you can do to them is pop em in the head,it's not like you can torture them or even make fun of em before you end their walkability.Hey,if ya blow their head off they can't bite ya so it serves two purposes right there.So yeah,no FMJ.It leads to other things down the road man that ya might not wanna do.

Um, I don't get it, are you referring to me or the ammo? And I know Ball ammo would work great. Trust me, a 7.62x51mm 147-Grain bullet traveling at over 2800 FPS would do a number on anyone, including a Zombie.

I honestly don't care what ammo anyone uses, but for me, Good ol' ball ammo works, and I'll stick with it. Even if someone else says it's "Wrong".

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top