JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
thread_direction.gif

I agree! Everything is guessing at this point - what if they learn to shoot back!!!

I am pretty sure being dead disqualifies you from purchasing a firearm. isn't that one of the questions on the form? "Are you now or have you ever been a flesh eating undead monster? Or Are you purchasing this weapon for a flesh eating undead monster?"

I'm going to pick up a few novelty boxes for the holidays. I too am a bit concerned about the "toy" appearence of the boxes. As soon as some kid carts a box to school, it will make the news, then the price will triple and Hornady will stop making it.

Then now is the time to buy as an 'investment.' This will be like Black Talon ammo down the road. Probably every bit as good an investment as silver coins.

The .223 Zombie Max ammo has a green tip so it is a little confusing - not steel core. It is a light/neon type of color though. Had to buy a couple boxes for conversation pieces.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top