JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
there has been a ruling by our courts that anything in the garbage on the curb is not YOUR property anymore.
yup, I have heard that also. Once you put it on the street, then its not your property, now his i understand was still at his house, so it would be considered stealing from him, as well as identity theft.

This is a joke right? You didn't really throw bills with SSNs and account numbers in the recycle bin?
Kinda feeling us out for who would be stupid enough to do this?

Right?

No BBQ? No matches?

Oy Vey :huh:

Use a shredder.

TMNT1987_Shredder.png

This is a joke right? You didn't really throw bills with SSNs and account numbers in the recycle bin?
Kinda feeling us out for who would be stupid enough to do this?

Right?

No BBQ? No matches?

Oy Vey :huh:
Do you mean to say that you read the 2 pages and couldn't tell if this was a real situation for me? And you want to know if I'm stupid? Coming in just to ask if I'm stupid does not contribute to the thread. Other "stupid" people may read this and learn from it to avoid making the same mistake that I did.

So yes, apparently I'm stupid.

Now, who would be stupid enough to read the first 2 pages of this thread and realize this isn't a joke? ...That was rhetorical. Thanks for coming by to insult me. I'm over it now.

Do you mean to say that you read the 2 pages and couldn't tell if this was a real situation for me? And you want to know if I'm stupid? Coming in just to ask if I'm stupid does not contribute to the thread. Other "stupid" people may read this and learn from it to avoid making the same mistake that I did.

So yes, apparently I'm stupid.

Now, who would be stupid enough to read the first 2 pages of this thread and realize this isn't a joke? ...That was rhetorical. Thanks for coming by to insult me. I'm over it now.

Sorry,I was laughing too hard to read 2 pages

I ain't real bright Brother,but I haven't put ANY account numbers or SSNs in the GARBAGE,let alone the recycle bin for about 10 years.

It isn't like this is a new crime or anything.

Maybe some will see me as an bubblegum,but they will remember this thread and never put this stuff on the curb again.

Sorry you had to learn the hard way

the garbage is not up for grabs, it becomes the property of the waste company and is still stealing and its still your personal information... if it was up for grabs more people would be doing it and individuals wouldnt have gotten arrested for it in the past. a mail box isnt on your property either is your mail up for grabs, absolutly not.

I understand it this way also. And yes the police can go through your trash looking for something if you are into something illegal.

I am also in the Couve but the only thing I have problems with are people stealing the beer bottle out of my bin:s0114: At least twice a month I get a new bin as they just leave an empty and take the full one from the curb.

I use a shreader for every letter I get it does not matter if it is a bill or just junk mail. Hopefully you get one and glad to hear that the bank caught the charge in time:s0155:

for as little as $30 a shredder could have saved you all the headache of changing accounts and cards. NOTHING with personal info goes into a can unless it has been shredded.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top