JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about some type of wall with some sand in it? Box 'O Truth's test show it would help.
Just a matter of how decorative you want it and if you want it permanent

The Box O' Truth #7 - The Sands O' Truth - Page 1

I don't know the 'R' factor of sand or if it would be feasible to incorporate it into your stick built as it would want to collect water over time.
But it is an interesting idea.

That was a very interesting test. I have to say that I did not expect those results, although they do make sense. I wish they would have also tried M885 from the AR.

Stick construction, especially with those inviting glass windows, is one Molotov cocktail away from being a burned out wreck

I am about to build an Insulated Concrete Forms home that will avoid the common home pitfalls and will be bulletproof as well

Thebastige, you are 100% right. I'm here because of a 3 sandbag wall. The morters hit 15 feet on the other side of the wall, the sand bag walls also stoped the incoming AK rounds. How ever this is to get people to think about there decision to stay home and to give them the best possible way to survive an attack in a SHF seniaro. When it comes to being attacked by groups armed with military weapons, its grab your Nike's an beat feet time. The average bunch of thugs that you will have to deal with will only be armed with small arms. They will not want to engage in a long term firefight eather. They know they can come back later.
I live in a rural area for a reason. Know where I can get some claymores and C-4?? That comment should get me on the terriost watch list.

Note To Sabertooth: You ARE On A terrorist Watch List

What would you use as an alternative to sandbags to make your fireing postions more secure??

12 inch concrete wall cores.. and eventually no ground level windows at all and the upper floors will have armor plate storm doors and will be lightly sandbagged inside when SHTF

12 inch concrete wall cores.. and eventually no ground level windows at all and the upper floors will have armor plate storm doors and will be lightly sandbagged inside when SHTF

Not everyone gets to remodel there homes.
Something a little less costly. Ok?? :)
How about the House in Tremmors (move with big underground worms). Ad moat got it made. Think Bill Gates will loan me the money??

Not everyone gets to remodel there homes.
Something a little less costly. Ok?? :)
How about the House in Tremmors (move with big underground worms). Ad moat got it made. Think Bill Gates will loan me the money??

Truly sorry about the remodel blues, I am fortunately getting to build from scratch out in the deep woods :s0043:

Ask to the Farmers in Rhodesia or the white farmers in South Africa if they believed 5 years previous they would be watching their wife raped by a gang of black dudes with AK's? As the US has 25% of the world's wealth, 4 % of the worlds population, what do you think the people in Mexico will do when the border is gone and they are starving to death? If the United States continues pissing on the ideals of every other region-Arab, South America, etc.- if the collapse of our currency, its not connected to anything after the government discontinues the gold slandered in the 60's, happens and nobody is getting paid you would be surprised how quickly thing can fall apart. A well planned serious of 10-23 attacks using thermo-necular weapons would be enough to ensure complete pandemonium. A few well placed EMP 's and you got no central government, no military command and a bunch of people needing to feed their families. I have seen West Africa, I can tell you that the people that live in the inner cities would be hungry enough to travel to your front door. They won't really be in asking mood, if you get my drift.

Ask to the Farmers in Rhodesia or the white farmers in South Africa if they believed 5 years previous they would be watching their wife raped by a gang of black dudes with AK's? As the US has 25% of the world's wealth, 4 % of the worlds population, what do you think the people in Mexico will do when the border is gone and they are starving to death? If the United States continues pissing on the ideals of every other region-Arab, South America, etc.- if the collapse of our currency, its not connected to anything after the government discontinues the gold slandered in the 60's, happens and nobody is getting paid you would be surprised how quickly thing can fall apart. A well planned serious of 10-23 attacks using thermo-necular weapons would be enough to ensure complete pandemonium. A few well placed EMP 's and you got no central government, no military command and a bunch of people needing to feed their families. I have seen West Africa, I can tell you that the people that live in the inner cities would be hungry enough to travel to your front door. They won't really be in asking mood, if you get my drift.

And coffee will be in short supply as well - that alone would tip the scales.

Recall Liberia? Just a few years ago vendors were selling human meat on the main streets, of the capitol and General Butt Naked was sacrificing infant girls (virgins) and his men were drinking the child's blood. Santaria is the defacto religion of the Drug Cartelsand it uses blood sacrafice as well.
Decapitation was introduced in MX by the Jihadis who were trained in Venezula and are now infiltrating into the US

So how are you going to upgrade your house to make it more defensable?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top