JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

I'm sort of testing the waters here… might be a long shot.

I have an HK USP Compact in 40 that I'm looking to trade for a HK P30 in 40.

The USP Compact is a Variant 1 (double action/single action with safety/decocking lever). It is a BA date code, which makes it a 2010 model.

It is in great condition, no more than 1,000 rounds through it.

Comes with everything you need to start carrying or competing right away:
· 6 factory mags (5 - 12 round mags; 1- 10 round mag).
· 2 spare HK flush fit magazine base plates.
· Nightsights (very bright).
· A very lightly used (maybe 4 or 5 times) crossbreed super tuck holster (Cost me about $80 if I recall correctly).
· Everything from the factory (box, manual, fired casing, etc…).
· Spare hammer – I swapped out the bobbed hammer for a factory HK serrated thumb hammer. If you want to switch the hammer back, and you are not comfortable doing it yourself, LEEDS in Tacoma will swap it out for a nominal fee while you wait.
· I'll even throw in a 50 round box of speer gold dots if the trade is looking right.

For all this, I'm hoping to trade straight across for an HK P30 in 40 with little or no extras. I might consider other trades, but a P30 is really what I'm looking for.

I'm not really interested in cash, unless it gets me close to buying a new P30 from my local shop. I'm seeing P30s going for $820-$850 before tax at my local shops.

Need to see Valid WA ID, Concealed Carry Permit, and need to do a Bill of sale and transfer form. I have all my good guy documentation for your viewing pleasure as well.

PM me. I'm in the Seattle area.

Thanks!

Last Edited: