JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have a lot in common with the other destroyers of the world as typified by the left, the Taliban, etc. Destroy things of value, beauty and history to placate some false god. Wait until their kindred spirits in Europe finally get control of the Louvre.

Pacific Palisades, California is one of the wealthiest cities in the US. Too bad those guns weren't used to support gun education, hunting assistance for poor people in less wealthy places or any other number of actions that could actually help. Instead this family will exercise their right while trying to take away mine by this demonstration of...not quite sure what this will prove.

With the feds forcing CA to turn 40k+ inmates over the last few years due to "overcrowding" one wonders if some of them can read and might notice the "I choose to make my home a gun free zone" announcement in this article - sure would scream soft target to me if I were a criminal thug.

Okay I get it ... No one in the family likes guns or wants to have them around.
Fine.
If you want to send a message how about selling or auctioning them off , then donating the proceeds to victims of violence and their families?
How about donating to a museum with a plaque stating "in memory of victims ..."
Statements should mean something!
Andy
I am a big believer in the power and importance of metaphor and symbolism, so I personally am kind of glad that their attempt at making a statement is so lame. Yes, it's a shame that a collection that had obviously been amassed with great time, care, and monetary investment is being thoughtlessly destroyed, but imagine how effective their statement would have been if they actually did something like you are describing, andyineverson... Thank goodness they are doing something small and un-noteworthy!
Stupid is as stupid does.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads