JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agreed! Unfortunately it's my good friends girlfriend and she is black and everything is black/white to her. Most of her posts are racist anti-white, anti-american, pro obama garbage. Which is kinda funny because he is a white boy from northern Wisconsin. I can't really call her out without inciting a fight with him so I usually say nothing at all, but this one I had to share.

This looks like speculation. But does it really matter?

Remind your friend about a place called "Harper's Ferry". Some slaves exercised their gun rights, and catalyzed Emancipation.

That is the 2A in action.

It's definitely interesting. There was plenty of research for sure, based on the number of quotations and references. I would like somebody to publish an opposing article, with similar amount of effort, instead of outright calling it "trash".

This looks like speculation. But does it really matter?

Remind your friend about a place called "Harper's Ferry". Some slaves exercised their gun rights, and catalyzed Emancipation.

That is the 2A in action.

This! And suggest that she google Ida B. Wells - the African American woman who literally invented investigative journalism in the 1880's-90's as she exposed the wave of lynchings terrorizing the balck community during the lowest point in our racial history. Here's a great quote:

Of the many inhuman outrages of this present year, the only case where the proposed lynching did not occur, was where the men armed themselves in Jacksonville, Fla., and Paducah, Ky., and prevented it. The only times an Afro-American who was assaulted got away has been when he had a gun and used it in self-defense.

The lesson this teaches and which every Afro American should ponder well, is that a Winchester rifle should have a place of honor in every black home, and it should be used for that protection which the law refuses to give. When the white man who is always the aggressor knows he runs as great a risk of biting the dust every time his Afro-American victim does, he will have greater respect for Afro-American life. The more the Afro-American yields and cringes and begs, the more he has to do so, the more he is insulted, outraged and lynched.

funny. she is on Facebook trying to fight me right now for the first time, about how amazing Obama is and how stupid I am because I associated Hitler and Obama. Then I cited the NDAA and she had never even heard of it....blahaha!

"why are Obama supporters always the last to know what Obama does" She isn't happy, and now I have to work with her boyfriend tomorrow in the cubicle next to me, sweet.

It's definitely interesting. There was plenty of research for sure, based on the number of quotations and references. I would like somebody to publish an opposing article, with similar amount of effort, instead of outright calling it "trash".
The militias of our forefathers were used to defend the colonies from the native Indians and foreign invaders, like the French . [SIZE=-2][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]S[/SIZE]lave patrols were logically tied more to the posse comitatu[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1]. [/SIZE]A [SIZE=-2][SIZE=-1]sheriff could summon all able-bodied men, 15 years of age or older, to assist in the enforcement of the law, maintenance of the peace and the pursuit and apprehension of felons and runaway slaves and servants. In the United States a sheriff may summon a posse to search for a criminal or assist in making an arrest, whether there was suspicion of a crime or runaway slave or not. After regular forces and select militia units were created in the south, militia units often had no real function for slave patrols.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Gun control and racism: <broken link removed>

Not surprised she didn't know about NDAA. God only knows what else she doesn't know. Inform, but don't argue. If she becomes hostile and standoffish, her ignorant ways will not allow her to see the truth.

Gun control and racism: <broken link removed>

Not surprised she didn't know about NDAA. God only knows what else she doesn't know. Inform, but don't argue. If she becomes hostile and standoffish, her ignorant ways will not allow her to see the truth.

too late. she is in a constant state of denial and racial frustration. She plays video games and watches TV all day and thinks she knows everything. one of those ALL CAPS people.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top