JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quote - Lyman has redesigned the 55 Powder Measure for both smokeless and black powder. A must for black powder cartridge silhouette and cowboy action shooters. £177.95 - ‎In stock.

That's just over $227.... :eek:

Is this the one you are talking about? In any case, I need a set of scales to set the charge....................................right now, no matter how good this is, I don't have that facility.
  • Home/
  • Lyman 55 Powder Measure (LY7767783)

lyman_55_powder_measure_ly7767783.jpg

Bad nooz, Guys. This here item is designed to be put together, but NOT to be taken apart, with a number on one-way latches that hold it together from the inside that I can see, but not manipulate.
Lots of small electronics are that way these days. You supposed to use a spudger (a.k.a. guitar pick) to pop the plastic catches apart. Sometimes they break, sometimes you luck out and they don't.

Probably not going to be repairable though unless you're into electronics repair. If you are, I'll take failed-force-sensor in the pool.

It is now as one with Tyre and Nineveh, the Ozymandias of electronic devices, as forgotten as a once-forgotten thing, that having somehow come to mind, is now, as it was heretofore, now not even a fading memory, but a reminder of a fading memory of a fading memory - a vanished footprint on the wind-blown shores of time...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top