JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clean up the 66 no dash and added some nice targets
43C3E984-AE4E-4F6F-B0DA-94C64F0DA92E.jpeg
Set of Culina grips for the 629-4
5233C53D-CE54-4F62-82AC-2C42FBA9D828.jpeg
And some Ahrends for the 19-5
5A15DC48-BCA5-4443-8AFA-7CCC0E11963D.jpeg

I bought the identical gun new in about 1978. There were very few available to the public because LE was buying them all up. Mine was a 6" (I prefer a 4) but great gun. I traded it on my first Python but there was nothing wrong with the 66.

Your 66 no dash is either a very rare transitional model OR it it was modified with the red inset front and a blued rear swapped out for the original SS sight. Either way very nice! Typically the 66-1 was the first with the blue sight and red inset front.

Your 66 no dash is either a very rare transitional model OR it it was modified with the red inset front and a blued rear swapped out for the original SS sight. Either way very nice! Typically the 66-1 was the first with the blue sight and red inset front.

From what I've researched the stainless front and rear sights were on the early production no dashes, approximately the first year and a half (70 & 71), with that said I'm sure there are examples of stainless sights on some of the later years of the no dashes.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top