JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just plunked down my hard earned dollars for one yesterday at Curt's Discount Supply.
One of the reason I picked it was they didn't have any other choices.
Everything is back ordered.
All of the reviews are great, so at least I didn't pick a dog.
The 51 tooth flash hider adapters are around $150.00, so keep that in mind when selecting one of these.

Call around before you purchase. My experience is that Curt's charges full MSRP, other shops may be lower.

I gave Curt's my business, because I firmly believe they will still be there nine months from now.
Some of the other places I called, didn't seem to be as rock solid as Curt's.

I gave Curt's my business, because I firmly believe they will still be there nine months from now.
Some of the other places I called, didn't seem to be as rock solid as Curt's.

They'll be there for sure! Of course, so will Dan-Dee Sales, JMW, Keith's, Santiam Buyers, etc. All I'm saying is that it pays to call around.

Have fun. Sounds killler, but a silencer is a Hollywood term. James Bond movies. The correct name for it is a sound suppressor.
Actually it is a legal term. From 18 U.S.C. § 921 : US Code - Section 921: Definitions
The terms "firearm silencer" and "firearm muffler" mean any
device for silencing, muffling, or diminishing the report of a
portable firearm, including any combination of parts, designed or
redesigned, and intended for use in assembling or fabricating a
firearm silencer or firearm muffler, and any part intended only for
use in such assembly or fabrication.
People who laugh at Hollywood and James Bond know the correct legal term is silencer or muffler.

Ranb

People correcting people saying silencer is worse than correcting on CLIPS vs magazines. The original inventor called it a silencer and so does the ATF on the form you fill to get the tax stamp to own one.

Anyone who has heard a weapon with a silencer fired knows they are not SILENT.

The name Suppressor always made more sense to me vs Silencer. They just make shooting so much more pleasant, but with the above exception, they don't 'silence' anything. Well, maybe those Aquila primer-only 22lr rounds also. 500fps so like an air gun.

silencer is the legal / marketing term, suppressor is the engineering / scientific term.

lawyers and marketers aren't engineers, and have little understanding of science.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top