JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello to all-

Just found out about this website today and I am excited to be a part of such a welcoming community. My husband and I are the owners of a Small Business called Amp-3 in Portland, OR. We offer a comprehensive line of First Aid and Medical Specialty gear.

We love Gun Shows and just did our first one down in Eugene this past weekend and I must say, it was PACKED!

Welcome there. Your product line is one of the best I have seen, and in particular for this market. As a former EMT who was in on the ground floor of emergency medicine in the field over 30 years ago, I appreciate your common sense approach to all things in field medicine. My wife also as a former nurse at OHSU and in clinical settings also thinks your products are great, and packaged very well. I have your iFAK ( Individual First Aid Kit), and ham radio log book. Great stuff. Look forward to seeing more from you here. Best of Luck to you !

Thank you for letting me know about this website! I have never heard of it before and either has David. I need to know how to become a supporting vender so I am trying to just figure this out for now. Matthew and I will be at the Portland Show but David will be traveling to Montana that week for a work seminar on Wilderness Survival in Emergency Medicine. He should have some more great information for his book and Amp-3. Thanks again:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top