JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello to all-

Just found out about this website today and I am excited to be a part of such a welcoming community. My husband and I are the owners of a Small Business called Amp-3 in Portland, OR. We offer a comprehensive line of First Aid and Medical Specialty gear.

We love Gun Shows and just did our first one down in Eugene this past weekend and I must say, it was PACKED!

Welcome there. Your product line is one of the best I have seen, and in particular for this market. As a former EMT who was in on the ground floor of emergency medicine in the field over 30 years ago, I appreciate your common sense approach to all things in field medicine. My wife also as a former nurse at OHSU and in clinical settings also thinks your products are great, and packaged very well. I have your iFAK ( Individual First Aid Kit), and ham radio log book. Great stuff. Look forward to seeing more from you here. Best of Luck to you !

Thank you for letting me know about this website! I have never heard of it before and either has David. I need to know how to become a supporting vender so I am trying to just figure this out for now. Matthew and I will be at the Portland Show but David will be traveling to Montana that week for a work seminar on Wilderness Survival in Emergency Medicine. He should have some more great information for his book and Amp-3. Thanks again:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top