JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just don't undertand why anyone needs a machine gun. Are you police or military? How does this fit any legitimate civilian use, such as duck hunting and trap shooting? The great outdoorsman John Kerry didn't have, want or need a machine gun after finishing his tour in Vietnam. Also those high-capacity magazines should be illegal as well.

Can you tell I'm green with envy? Stupid WA state....

Stupid Washington State

Would make a cool bumper sticker :s0112:

I just don't undertand why anyone needs a machine gun. Are you police or military? How does this fit any legitimate civilian use, such as duck hunting and trap shooting? The great outdoorsman John Kerry didn't have, want or need a machine gun after finishing his tour in Vietnam. Also those high-capacity magazines should be illegal as well.

Can you tell I'm green with envy? Stupid WA state....

:s0112:

Examples like that are one of the reasons why I wish i could afford to still live in co, random guys at the range blasting full auto rpks and uzis, supressors are encourages at matches etc, at least wa is progressing(not in a liberal way)

That would be one of the guns I would own, well.... Keep it under floor board for when zombie apocalypse starts :) those mags woukd be perfect and lots and lots of ammo :)
Nice gun! Congratulation!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top