JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
M11.jpg

Now the long arduous wait for the tax stamps. Yes it was on a form 4 so I have to pay two but it was a great deal! I am going to track the progress below.

02/15/2011 - Form 4's sent to Fortmoe(title II dealer) and myself
02/16/2011 - Payment sent to Seller
2/18/2011 - Forms arrive at my dealer

Well this is on a Form 4 in TN so its going to be a while and two tax stamps before it gets to me :-( I have two supressors with checks cash dec 28th that I am still waiting on and another that is getting transfered to my oregon dealer on a form 3 that hasn't got to the dealer either :-( $1,000 in tax stamps and another $4,000 in items all in waiting!!! AGHH i want some fun toys.

Congrats on the purchase! I just bought my first MG too. Same scenario as you, on a Form 4 out of state so it'll take two transfers to get to me. My first Form 4 was sent in on 04Feb, received by ATF on 06Feb. Good luck with a speedy turnaround!

I wish they were legal in Washington State. I'd have one just like that too.....................and a M16 and perhaps a MP5k and who knows what else. Sigh,

I just don't undertand why anyone needs a machine gun. Are you police or military? How does this fit any legitimate civilian use, such as duck hunting and trap shooting? The great outdoorsman John Kerry didn't have, want or need a machine gun after finishing his tour in Vietnam. Also those high-capacity magazines should be illegal as well.

Can you tell I'm green with envy? Stupid WA state....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top