JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tonight, Joey gave me the best Bday present ever (two weeks early)

He got me my first gun... A Sig P6 :D

I loved his P226 and told him I never wanted him to part with it. It's always been a little big for my hands, but I shoot it better than anything else I've tried.

I thought I would never find something I like as much as the P226, but the moment I saw this P6 I fell in love.

The grips fit my hand so much better since it's a single stack. I really love that it's the same caliber as the P226, and that they're both West Germans :s0155:

I was so excited about it, I spent an hour cleaning every nook and cranny of it. The slide has a little pitting and was refinished, but I like that. I think it builds character.

I think the date stamp for it is 03/83 which was made when I was a year and a month old.

Thank you soo much sweetheart!

Thanks to Coctailer too :s0155:

He probably had something in the "box" for himself as well and didn't want to wait two weeks to play with HIS new present! :D

(Not to mention the "looks" from Jenny of "hey, it's not YOUR birthday") :s0114: :s0112:

Awesome Jenny! Joey was pretty jazzed about getting it for you!

Yesterday at the show Joey was holding onto your P6, my p6, his WGP220, and his WGP226... I could tell Physicsguy was envious of Joey's sig-ocity!!!!!!

That's a really nice looking one. I saw one today in the gun store - looked like it got dragged through a sewer pipe. (a few scratches are fine, but this thing was beat).

Enjoy your gun!

Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!:D That was a very nice present and it was great to see it up close at the table. Sig is a fine gun and I am sure you will get along well with it. Visiting the NorthwestFirearms table it is obviouse that Joey is very sharp in his judgement:s0155:

I am also happy you told me you won't throw it in the dishwasher to clean it:s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0112:

Congrats,

jj

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews