JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up a used Glock 19 Gen 2. Outside is obviously worn - like it was carried a lot. I took it apart and to my surprise insides are very clean, very little signs of wear. Put it back together, took it out and shot it. Very pleased. This glock 19 shoots very well and is accurate. Out of 150 rounds I put through, no malfunctions. The grip and angle and feel of it suit me very well. Maybe I'm a Glock convert now :)

dont let anyone tell you glock is not a great gun and they last too.
mine is always clean inside after shooting infact the cleanest of all my guns.
the only thing i see in glocks are that people use plus p rounds in them and they are not made for high powered rounds,my 1911 says the same thing though.another problem people have with glocks are they want to lighten the trigger pull and modify this and that to make it better but it is a perfect design right out of the box,not the prettiest gun but very reliable and accurate.
unless you are a match shooter then you dont need a #3 pound trigger,it just make for an accident waiting to happen,i just heard an officer explain that when you are in danger your fine motor skills are very shakey and a 3 pound trigger might get touched off when you dont want it to,same goes for holstering,5 pound trigger wont go off unless you want it to,a3 pound will with little effort.
that old scratched glock has many thousands of rounds in it if you treat it right and keep her cleaned and oiled.

My first Glock was a G19. It was beat down but was a champ! I chromed the slide and tricked it all out. Then ended up buying just about every glock out after that except the 18 and 25! (Then bought a G37 and decided thats enuf Glocks after that cartridge let me down) I fell in love with Glocks after that G19! They carry well, shoot well, and well, look damn good to me not ugly like everyone says! I'm not a princess trying to carry the prettiest gun in all the land... ( That would be my womans Lady Smith.... :) )

Congrats, the G19 is my one and only glock, and only one I have every shot....and I love it, fits my hand so well, points well, carries very well, accurate. Only way I could be happier is if I had a second one.

the only thing i see in glocks are that people use plus p rounds in them and they are not made for high powered rounds,my 1911 says the same thing though.another problem people have with glocks are they want to lighten the trigger pull and modify this and that to make it better but it is a perfect design right out of the box,not the prettiest gun but very reliable and accurate.
unless you are a match shooter then you dont need a #3 pound trigger,it just make for an accident waiting to happen,i just heard an officer explain that when you are in danger your fine motor skills are very shakey and a 3 pound trigger might get touched off when you dont want it to,same goes for holstering,5 pound trigger wont go off unless you want it to,a3 pound will with little effort.
that old scratched glock has many thousands of rounds in it if you treat it right and keep her cleaned and oiled.

Sorry to thread jack but I have always heard that Glocks are supposed to use "hotter" ammo than normal.

Ahhh,since YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE YOUR FINGER ON THE TRIGGER WHEN HOLSTERING your gun,what difference would the trigger pull make?
Since you won't have your finger on the trigger,unless you are ready to shoot, a lighter trigger should only make it a little more accurate,less likely to twist the gun whilst pulling the trigger.

Without proper handling,any gun can be an accident waiting to happen
With proper handling,even those nasty ol' Remington 700s are perfectly safe

Great find! I wish I could find a clean 2ng gen g19. I shoot the 3rd gens ok, but to me, nothing feels better than a 2nd gen.
The only time I put a #3.5 connector in my pistol is if I also add a NY spring. This is my favorite combination. Not too light a trigger and a snappy, short reset.

Sorry to thread jack but I have always heard that Glocks are supposed to use "hotter" ammo than normal.

not according to glock..or any manufacturer i know of for that matter,the only glock failures i have heard of are from people trying to make hotter rounds and playing the foolish game of lightening triggers and modifying things that dont need modified.
glock 21 problems cops were having were from +p rounds and it broke the slide.but some guys will argue the sky is not blue too.
if you wanted to be a marksman wouldn't you want to adapt to a factory weapon?or what happens when you have to use a factory weapon in battle?are you no longer a marksman then?

Ahhh,since YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE YOUR FINGER ON THE TRIGGER WHEN HOLSTERING your gun,what difference would the trigger pull make?
Since you won't have your finger on the trigger,unless you are ready to shoot, a lighter trigger should only make it a little more accurate,less likely to twist the gun whilst pulling the trigger.

Without proper handling,any gun can be an accident waiting to happen
With proper handling,even those nasty ol' Remington 700s are perfectly safe

i was refering to snagging the trigger on the holster,i dont know about your holsters but mine dont have room for a finger in them and a gun?

Glocks are my all around favorite handgun. I bought a new 19, 3rd gen, on Friday. I've never been let down by a Glock, and they fit me well. I like simple, rugged things. I carry it anytime I'm dressed and when it's not on me it's next to my bed. I've had a 21, 27, 22, 23, 17, 20, and now have my 19, which I don't plan to get rid of. I want a 36 and one more 19.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top