JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
(11/29/2010) Ok I sent of my First form one today I thought it might be nice to see how it progresses from here.

(12/2/2010) Paperwork Makes it to the ATF
Your item was delivered at 11:22 am on December 02, 2010 in MARTINSBURG, WV 25405.

(12/7/2010) ATF cashed my check

(1/7/2011) Paperwork went pending with examiner Shipman

(1/24/2011) Approved

(2/2/2011) Mailed to me!

(2/7/2011) Stamp Received!!!

Will update pictures later tonight!

It is on a trust so cross your fingers for me!
A pic below as a before and once I get a buttstock I will post an after :)

trusts and corps tend to go through a lot quicker. you should have your stamp in hand in about 60 days

congrats

Should, but I highly doubt it. Things are running pretty slow in ATF land lately. With the holidays coming, his only hope is being assigned to one of the more efficient examiners. Beginners luck may help though,,, :D

Thanks for the luck I am sure I will need it. And at least on the Form1 it is a 9mm, It has a 5" three Lug TROS barrel and my second NFA item will most likely be a can to bring the barrel back to normal length :)

Steven

ATF says on their site that 4 months is their goal to process the paperwork! I sent my form 1 in one month ago...kick kick kick:s0129:
Here's my up-date, sent in my Form 1 on 11/3/10 received it back approved on 2/17/11

Last Edited:
Ya Deadeye, using c-products mags was the mag issue. It runs colt mags, metalform mags, converted uzi mags jsut not those cheap c-products mags!!

Thanks again for your help! (you basically saved my sbr build)

Steven

Should, but I highly doubt it. Things are running pretty slow in ATF land lately. With the holidays coming, his only hope is being assigned to one of the more efficient examiners. Beginners luck may help though,,, :D

A guy bought one of my cans before I moved. Took 9 weeks on a trust form 4 and got it back last month.

Can't remembver who my agent is, will have to recheck. My forms went out and were delivered ~ end of December, also a trust. I'm semi patiently waiting with ya man!!!

I still believe mag issues are more to do with gun- mine runs great with CP's and the cheap promags. Congrats though man, hoping shortly after yours is back mine will be!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top