JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can's are overrated

they are- but that doesn't mean they aren't still bad ***. i've personally never been willing to drop that much on a single device at one time, but the several guys i know with cans are multi-can owners.

just don't expect it to PEW, PEW like in the movies, and you won't be disappointed.

FWIW- pistol calibers with pistol caliber cans are even better.

they are- but that doesn't mean they aren't still bad ***. i've personally never been willing to drop that much on a single device at one time, but the several guys i know with cans are multi-can owners.

just don't expect it to PEW, PEW like in the movies, and you won't be disappointed.

FWIW- pistol calibers with pistol caliber cans are even better.

interesting.. I always thought they where illegal but now I just may look into purchasing one!

Nice and congrats. I would have SBR'd some of my rifles but being in the military and eventually retiring in Northern California, the SBR's are just not legal there regardless if BATF approves them or not. CDOJ says no way unless you get the impossible to get "Dangerous Weapons Permit".

Enjoy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads