JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At the range today shooting my Glock 30. Using my AA conversion and shooting Remington Golden Bullets I heard a louder than normal pop and felt my face get hit with debris. Looking at the pistol it appeared to have a double feed, but a case was stuck in the chamber with the whole end blown off. I had a minor burn on my thumb, but that was the extent of the damage. Kit ran fine after I fished out the blown out case. Always wear your safety glasses! Thankfully I was wearing mine and my cheeks were the only thing that got hit.

xkanV.jpg

I've had several case head separations using remington .22 ammo, although most have been with the thunderbolt. I stopped buying Remington bulk and went back to federal, CCI, or Blazer bulk...

is it just me or am I starting to notice a bad trend with Remington ammo?
Nope - me too. I have about four boxes of Remington left and when it is gone I'll wait for the thread on the .22 ammo that everyone thinks is the best and start there. I am experiencing more 'duds' lately with Remington ammo than ever before in my 'shooting' life.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top