JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This was my first (of many) 80% build about 4 years ago. It's basically the same minus the magpul sights.
IMG_20160703_160031_zpswtbe0hvm.jpg

Just an FYI, that would be an A4 style build, an A2 has a fixed carry handle.

Since you do no have a front sight I assume you plan to use a magnified optic, in that case why not use a free float handguard?
Not sure yet, still playing with it. Maybe a flip up front sight will do for now until I find something else to drool over.

<UPDATE>
Didn't have enough time to hit the store to get a front sight, so I will have to improvise. Will update and let you guys know how this goes.
I think I'm onto something fellas....two words: FULLY ADJUSTABLE!

B5C7AAE5-2EAF-4ADD-A22B-0F42F0A4A51B.jpeg

Well, since you asked nicely. Here's mine:

View attachment 494628

Not really a "build" though. I started with an upper that was already built by Noveske, then bought a stripped lower to match (both gen 1). I wanted to use as many Noveske parts as I could, but used different parts where it really counted. Here are a few more pics:
View attachment 494629
View attachment 494635
View attachment 494630
View attachment 494634
View attachment 494631
It's not my best shooting AR, but it shows promise. With a little more load development and this will be a sub moa shooter for sure.. Here's a more recent picture of this rifle and its brothers:
View attachment 494632

I show this picture because these rifles are complete and staying this way. They have the same LPK's, match grade 2 stage triggers, butt stocks, hand guards, grips, ambi controls, ambi charging handles, bad levers, etc, etc..

Noveske Clan Gen3 build

47AE1B6B-EAB2-4F86-8DC6-24302410B10D.png 0E572A6A-EDE8-403A-BBE0-84240A81458D.jpeg 3AC6580B-6843-41C9-8E56-87BD856B836D.jpeg 0678718E-956E-4AA9-9C52-9DDC484CF1D3.jpeg

Veddy nice. I was at cabelas today, checking out the nice noveskes in the gun library. Good stuff man.
They had one full Noveske rifle there at Cabelas for like 4K...I just can't see myself dropping that kinda cash foout a bare rifle. Then again, I have never shot one so I'll claim ignorance on that but still!

They had one full Noveske rifle there at Cabelas for like 4K...I just can't see myself dropping that kinda cash foout a bare rifle. Then again, I have never shot one so I'll claim ignorance on that but still!
Chin, they are not the "be all end all" of Ar's. They are nice, but after having one I can be honest in my evaluation. Don't get me wrong, they are excellent, very reliable and accurate. But truth be told, I like my North Tech defense better.

Chin, they are not the "be all end all" of Ar's. They are nice, but after having one I can be honest in my evaluation. Don't get me wrong, they are excellent, very reliable and accurate. But truth be told, I like my North Tech defense better.

John Noveske is rolling in his grave haha how dare you! :rolleyes:

Honestly I just want one Highend and rest of my AR's are Sopmod Block 1,1.5,2 and AR pistols

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top