JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A2 style with Bull Barrel. I like the weight and consistency with this barrel. A lil Retro mixed with some functionality. Whatcha think??? I will add one of the butt stock mag pouches I've seen in Iraq War movies.

image.jpg

Since you do no have a front sight I assume you plan to use a magnified optic
Does it have a front sight? Hard to tell in the pic.
Probably need a FSB to go with the carry handle
The anticipation is killing me!

Where's the sight? Inquiring minds are eager to know.

It most definitely does not have a front sight, is has a LPGB I assume with pic rail on it but that is what one can not see in the photo.
Could be a folder sight has block assy.

Those are awesome @Stomper, is that done with a router? I never saw a completed one before, much nicer than I expected.

Yes, I use a small Makita router that I already had and was coincidently on the compatibility list that 5-D Tactical put out. I'd like to get the listed DeWalt model because it is lighted inside the arbor area making it easier for us >50 year olds to see things up close.... but I make due instead of spending the money on another router... poor me. LOL!

Last Edited:
Born less than a month ago - 1000 downrange with a lot more ready to go.
14.5 Faxon Gunner with a pinned brake is performing well.
Red dot only... BUIS or MBUS sights didn't fit the budget :)

ar.JPG

Well, since you asked nicely. Here's mine:

wAHgbGM.jpg

Not really a "build" though. I started with an upper that was already built by Noveske, then bought a stripped lower to match (both gen 1). I wanted to use as many Noveske parts as I could, but used different parts where it really counted. Here are a few more pics:
OJwU6eJ.jpg
Iyzmzcn.jpg
SPInwsA.jpg
xwEVyXT.jpg
XZWxXTG.jpg
It's not my best shooting AR, but it shows promise. With a little more load development and this will be a sub moa shooter for sure.. Here's a more recent picture of this rifle and its brothers:
rTzWjRU.jpg

I show this picture because these rifles are complete and staying this way. They have the same LPK's, match grade 2 stage triggers, butt stocks, hand guards, grips, ambi controls, ambi charging handles, bad levers, etc, etc..

Last Edited:
Yes, I use a small Makita router that I already had and was coincidently on the compatibility list that 5-D Tactical put out. I'd like to get the listed DeWalt model because it is lighted inside the arbor area making it easier for us >50 year olds to see things up close.... but I make due instead of spending the money on another rougher... poor me. LOL!

I'm glad that some of you were able to get the best damn 80% jig on the market.:cool:

This is what I did for extra light while routing.:D 20170327_173450.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top