JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey onajoyride. I just got my first blacktail this morning. He came running out of the trees about 930 chasing a couple of does. Nice heart and lung shot from about 275 yards. I'm totally stoked....and exhausted. That's a lot of hard work packing one of those things out in this coastal terrain.

Nice job! Never give up,, even when the fat ladies gargling before the curtain call. I cant tell you just how many Elk and Deer have come our way on the last day,, but it's been a bunch. You just have to love this vertical, brush choked country we live in dont you. Well done eriknemily,,, by the way, which one got it, Erik, or Emily?

Nice job! Never give up,, even when the fat ladies gargling before the curtain call. I cant tell you just how many Elk and Deer have come our way on the last day,, but it's been a bunch. You just have to love this vertical, brush choked country we live in dont you. Well done eriknemily,,, by the way, which one got it, Erik, or Emily?

This success goes to the Erik. Although I'm going to try and talk my wife into hunting with me next year. We just have to figure out what to do with four young kids when we are out there. I suppose we could lock them in the van :D

300 blackout, sweet, also been looking at that round with a noveske 8" or 10". And I already have a suppressor for it, so it would save me money. Nice gun and deer man, congrats.

Nice buck! I know a lot of guys on the west side that have hunted for a lot of years and have yet to bag a buck like that. Very good job.......and yet another reason to always have a spot light...just kidding about that last part

Be careful about the wife hunting,we couldn't get a baby sitter for our daughter Friday afternoon when I got my buck and she keeps telling everyone is was supposed to be her deer.My son got his fist deer yesterday morning,and it was awesome.He is hooked for life.

Be careful about the wife hunting,we couldn't get a baby sitter for our daughter Friday afternoon when I got my buck and she keeps telling everyone is was supposed to be her deer.My son got his fist deer yesterday morning,and it was awesome.He is hooked for life.

Where's the pics we would like to share in your joy man:)

Very nice! congratulations to the both of you. Tell momma that she gets first shot next year, or you will never hear the end of it;). I inherited my passion for hunting from my father and Grandfather and have passed this form of dementia on to all three of my kids. Now I have grand kids that are tapping me on the shoulder asking if we can go shooting and hunting, I try to always make time for this as I would much rather hunt with my kids than hunt for them.

I tried really hard to get my wife a deer,she had a couple opportunity's and learned from them I hope.I enjoy just being in the woods with my family,and being able to show them the things I have learned.Elk season is rite around the corner.Here are a couple pics.

th_Huntersfirstbuck001.jpg th_october2011175.jpg

I tried really hard to get my wife a deer,she had a couple opportunity's and learned from them I hope.I enjoy just being in the woods with my family,and being able to show them the things I have learned.Elk season is rite around the corner.Here are a couple pics.

Congrats to your son. I heard that a lot of the youth were successful this last weekend. That's great. I'm crossing my fingers for elk season now!

Congrats to you guys. I'm really excited to take my girls out hunting, its going to be a while one is two weeks old and the other is just turned three. I think first shot goes to your wife next year........happy wife, happy life. Again congrats should be good eating.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top