JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
not on topic really, my first AR evolved into this though... Started as an RRA CAR A4 and only thing left of it is the 2 stage RRA trigger

...show & tell continued

1021081638.jpg
1021081631.jpg
1021081636.jpg
1021081625.jpg
1021081626.jpg

wow, I looked all over that site last night and couldn't find it thanks...
What are the pro's and con's?

pro's are kinda obvious I guess...More grip when you need it all around rather mag is inserted or not. It looks great. Mags stay put as opposed to sliding around in certain situations and mag holders

I only have 2 gripes. It can be a pain in the *** to pull a mag out of your magholder if it holds multiple mags as they will rub against eachother making it a fight to pull 1 out; sometimes... The other, don't buy the full panel kit. The front panels do not stay on like the side panels do because of the bend, you have to use superglue. You don't wanna superglue you P-mags...

Front Panels: They look great...but won't stay on. Even if you hit them up. When it's cold again they will fall off. I've never had a side panel fall off on me and I have these on all 20 p-mags I own.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top